The EMASK 18-2 compressed air end distributor is primarily installed at the points in the compressed air distribution system where compressed air is required at the workplace. The compressed air then flows into the EMASK 18-2 compressed air end distributor and can be taken out via the quick couplings.
The 18 mm plastic plug-in connector greatly facilitates installation with the appropriate plastic or aluminum piping from KDT. Please make sure that the compressed air pipe has been inserted at the correct insertion depth and is clamped by the internal retaining claw!
- Glued-in shut-off ball valve with PTFE profile sealing ring for gap sealing
- Tightening torque plastic thread: 4 Nm
- Mounting hole: 4 x 4.6 mm - Pre-assembled ready for operation!
- Operating pressure for plug-in connector/plastic: max. 10 bar at +23°C / max. 8 bar at +50°C
- Compressed air intake with quick-connect couplings NW 7.2
- Compressed air intake with plug-in connector plastic 18 mm
- Compressed air distributor VDK 238 complete with attachments (1 pc. screw-in plug-in connector, 1 pc. shut-off ball valve, 2 pcs. quick-connect coupling)
- Observe areas subject to frost!
- Threads made of plastic
- Threaded connections are preferably intended for cylindrical threads (G)
- Screw in conical threads (R) with care and observe torque!
- Hole spacing: 46 x 36.5 mm (WxH)
- Medium compressed air, other operating temperatures and media on request!
- Nominal volume flow at 6 bar approx. 0.5 bar pressure difference
- Rear threaded connection Rp 1/2 "i can also be made subsequently by drilling and thread cutting.
- Dimension: 119x93x64 mm
- Connection: axial
- Max. operating pressure: 10 bar
- Operating temperature: -20°C to +50°C
- Flow rate: 1,200 l/min
- Diameter: 18 mm
- Diameter inside: 18 mm
- Color: Grey/Black
- Coupling type: Quick coupling
- Length: 119 mm
- Material: Plastic
- Product type: Pipes
- Width across flats: 30 mm
- Connection type: Plug-in connection