The EMM 12-1/1 compressed air end distributor is primarily installed at those points in the compressed air distribution where compressed air is required at the workplace. The compressed air then flows into the EMM 12-1/1 compressed air end distributor and can be taken out via the quick-release couplings.
The brass 12 mm compression fitting greatly facilitates installation with the appropriate plastic or aluminum piping from KDT. Please make sure that the compressed air pipe is inserted at the correct insertion depth, that the clamping ring is present and that the correct support sleeve has been inserted for plastic pipes!
- Tightening torque thread plastic: 4 Nm
- Mounting hole: 4 x 4.6 mm
- Compressed air intake with quick-action couplings NW 7.2 with sealing rings made of NBR(P) sealed ready for operation!
- Compressed air inlet with compression fitting 12 mm glued in with seal made of PVC for gap sealing
- Compressed air manifold VDK 338 complete with attachments (1 pc. screw-in connector, 2 pc. quick-connect couplings)
- Pay attention to areas subject to frost!
- Threads made of plastic
- Threaded connections are preferably intended for cylindrical threads (G)
- Screw in conical threads (R) with care and observe torque!
- Hole spacing: 46 x 36.5 mm (WxH)
- Medium compressed air, other operating temperatures and media on request!
- Nominal volume flow at 6 bar approx. 0.5 bar pressure difference
- Rear threaded connection Rp 1/2 "i can also be made subsequently by drilling and thread cutting.
- Dimension: 112x60x76 mm
- Connection: top
- Max. operating pressure: 15 bar
- Operating temperature: -20°C to +50°C
- Flow rate: 400 l/min
- Diameter: 12 mm
- Color: Grey/Gold
- Coupling type: Quick coupling
- Length: 112 mm
- Material: Plastic
- Product type: Pipes
- Width across flats: 20 mm
- Connection type: Clamp connection