The EMM 18-2 compressed air end distributor is primarily installed at those points in the compressed air distribution system where compressed air is required at the workplace. The compressed air then flows into the EMM 18-2 compressed air end manifold and can be removed via the quick-release couplings.
The 18 mm brass compression fitting greatly simplifies installation with the appropriate plastic or aluminum piping from KDT. Please make sure that the compressed air pipe is inserted at the correct insertion depth, that the clamping ring is present and that the correct support sleeve has been inserted for plastic pipes!
- Tightening torque thread plastic: 4 Nm
- Mounting hole: 4 x 4.6 mm
- Compressed air intake with quick-action couplings NW 7.2 with sealing rings made of NBR(P) sealed ready for operation!
- Compressed air inlet with compression fitting 18 mm glued in with seal made of PVC for gap sealing
- Compressed air manifold VDK 238 complete with attachments (1 pc. screw-in connector, 2 pc. quick-connect couplings)
- Pay attention to areas subject to frost!
- Thread made of plastic
- Threaded connections are preferably intended for cylindrical threads (G)
- Screw in conical threads (R) with care and observe torque!
- Hole spacing: 46 x 36.5 mm (WxH)
- Medium compressed air, other operating temperatures and media on request!
- Nominal volume flow at 6 bar approx. 0.5 bar pressure difference
- Rear threaded connection Rp 1/2" can also be made subsequently by drilling and thread cutting.
- Dimension: 79x75x60 mm
- Connection: axial
- Max. operating pressure: 15 bar
- Operating temperature: -20°C to +50°C
- Flow rate: 1,200 l/min
- Diameter: 18 mm
- Color: Grey/Gold
- Coupling type: Quick coupling
- Length: 79 mm
- Material: Plastic
- Product type: Pipes
- Width across flats: 27 mm
- Connection type: Clamp connection