The EMM 18-234 compressed air inlet manifold is installed where the compressed air from the compressor must be fed into the compressed air pipeline. The connecting hose from the compressor is connected directly to the EMM 18-234 Compressed Air Inlet Manifold. The compressed air then flows through the inlet manifold, via the compression fitting into the inserted compressed air pipe and can also be taken out via the quick-release couplings for blowing work in the compressed air generation area.
The 18 mm brass compression fitting greatly facilitates installation with the appropriate plastic or aluminum piping from KDT. Please make sure that the compressed air pipe is inserted at the correct insertion depth, that the clamping ring is present and that the correct support sleeve has been inserted for plastic pipes!
- Tightening torque thread plastic: 4 Nm
- Mounting hole: 4 x 4.6 mm
- Compressed air outlet with quick-release couplings NW 7.2 with sealing rings made of NBR(P) sealed ready for operation!
- Compressed air outlet with compression fitting 15 mm glued in with seal made of PVC for gap sealing
- Compressed air inlet with reducer Rp 3/4" with long female thread glued in with seal made of PVC for gap sealing
- Compressed air manifold VDK 438 complete with attachments (1 pc. screw-in connector, 1 pc. reducer, 2 pcs. quick-connect coupling)
- Pay attention to areas subject to frost!
- Threads made of plastic
- Threaded connections are preferably intended for cylindrical threads (G)
- Screw in conical threads (R) with care and observe torque!
- Hole spacing: 46 x 36.5 mm (WxH)
- Medium compressed air, other operating temperatures and media on request!
- Nominal volume flow at 6 bar approx. 0.5 bar pressure difference
- Rear threaded connection Rp 1/2" can also be made subsequently by drilling and thread cutting.
- Dimension: 95x95x64 mm
- Connection: axial
- Max. operating pressure: 15 bar
- Operating temperature: -20°C to +50°C
- Flow rate: 1,200 l/min
- Diameter: 18 mm
- Color: Grey/Gold
- Internal thread: G 3/4"
- Coupling type: quick coupling
- Length: 95 mm
- Material: plastic
- Product type: pipes
- Width across flats: 27 mm
- Connection type: clamp connection