The compressed air distributor Robust EMMA 12-1 is primarily used as an end distributor in compressed air distribution. The Robust EMMA 12-1 compressed air distributor has a compression fitting in the inlet, a shut-off ball valve and can be installed directly on an existing compressed air pipeline. The compressed air flows into the Robust EMMA 12-1 compressed air distributor and can be withdrawn via the quick-action coupling for the compressed air applications. The Robust EMMA 12-1 compressed air distributor, or subsequent compressed air applications, can be depressurized with the shut-off ball valve and a defective quick-acting coupling can be easily replaced. This Robust EMMA 12-1 compressed air distributor can be used optimally, especially in harsher ambient conditions. The mounting is possible on machine and plant parts, or on walls and ceilings.
- The brass compression fitting 12 mm greatly facilitates installation with the appropriate plastic or aluminum piping from KDT. Please make sure that the compressed air pipe has been inserted at the correct insertion depth and is clamped by the internal clamping ring! The appropriate support sleeve must always be pressed into the plastic compressed air tube beforehand!
- KDT compressed air pipe 12 mm outer diameter
- shut-off ball valve glued in with profile sealing ring made of PTFE for gap sealing
- mounting hole: 3 x 5.2 mm
- compressed air take-off with quick-action coupling NW 7.2 with sealing ring made of PVC for gap sealing
- Compressed air inlet with compression fitting 12 mm glued in with sealing ring made of PVC for gap sealing
- Compressed air manifold EM 1212 complete with attachments (1 pc. compression fitting, 1 pc. shut-off ball valve, 1 pc. quick-acting coupling)
- Pay attention to frost endangered areas!
- Threaded connection 2 x G 1/2"(top and front)
- Hole spacing 3 x 36 mm
- Medium compressed air, other operating temperatures and media on request!
- Nominal volume flow at 6 bar approx. 0,5 bar pressure difference
- Quick coupling only pre-assembled, after installation the compressed air pipe can be blown out! - Wall and ceiling mounting with 3 screws
- Dimension: 101x40x63 mm
- Connection: axial
- Max. operating pressure: 15 bar
- Operating temperature: -15°C to +65°C
- Flow rate: 200 l/min
- Diameter: 12 mm
- Color: gold
- Thread inside: G 1/2"
- Coupling type: quick coupling
- Length: 101 mm
- Material: metal
- Product type: pipes
- Width across flats: 20 / 24 mm
- Connection type: plug-in connection