The EMSK 15-212 compressed air inlet manifold is installed where the compressed air from the compressor must be fed into the compressed air pipeline. The connecting hose from the compressor is connected directly to the EMSK 15-212 compressed air inlet manifold. The compressed air then flows through the input manifold, via the plug-in connector into the plugged-in compressed air pipe, and can also be taken out via the quick couplings for blowing work in the compressed air generation area.
The 15 mm plastic plug-in connector greatly facilitates installation with the corresponding plastic or aluminum piping from KDT. Please make sure that the compressed air pipe has been inserted at the correct insertion depth and is clamped by the internal retaining claw!
- Tightening torque thread plastic: 4 Nm
- Mounting hole: 4 x 4.6 mm - Pre-assembled ready for operation!
- Operating pressure for connector/plastic: max. 10 bar at +23°C / max. 8 bar at +50°C
- Sealing rings made of PVC
- Compressed air outlet with quick-release couplings NW 7.2
- Compressed air outlet with plug-in connector plastic 15 mm
- Compressed air inlet with reducer Rp 1/2 "i with long internal thread glued in with profile sealing ring made of PTFE for gap sealing
- Compressed air distributor VDK 438 complete with attachments (1 pc. screw-in plug-in connector, 1 pc. reducer, 2 pcs. quick-lock coupling)
- Observe frost endangered areas!
- Threads made of plastic
- Threaded connections are preferably intended for cylindrical threads (G)
- Screw in conical threads (R) with care and observe torque!
- Hole spacing: 46 x 36.5 mm (WxH)
- Medium compressed air, other operating temperatures and media on request!
- Nominal volume flow at 6 bar approx. 0.5 bar pressure difference
- Rear threaded connection Rp 1/2 "i can also be made subsequently by drilling and thread cutting.
- Dimension: 98x92x64 mm
- Max. operating pressure: 10 bar
- Operating temperature: -20°C to +50°C
- Flow rate: 800 l/min
- Diameter: 15 mm
- Color: Grey
- Coupling type: Quick release coupling
- Length: 98 mm
- Material: Plastic
- Product type: Pipes
- Width across flats: 24 mm
- Connection type: Plug-in connection