The compressed air distributor Robust EMSM 12-1 is primarily used as an end distributor in compressed air distribution. The Robust EMSM 12-1 compressed air distributor has a screw-in connector in the inlet and can be installed directly on an existing compressed air pipeline. The compressed air flows into the Robust EMSM 12-1 compressed air distributor and can be withdrawn via the quick-action coupling for the compressed air applications. This Robust EMSM 12-1 compressed air distributor can be used optimally, especially in harsh ambient conditions. Mounting is possible on machine and plant parts, or on walls and ceilings.
- The 12 mm brass plug-in connector greatly facilitates installation with the corresponding plastic or aluminum piping from KDT. Please make sure that the compressed air pipe has been inserted at the correct insertion depth and is clamped by the internal retaining claw!
- Volume flow data are approximate values and refer to the possible transition connectors and compressed air pipelines!
- Mounting hole: 3 x 5.2 mm
- Compressed air outlet with quick-action coupling NW 7.2 with sealing ring made of PVC for gap sealing
- Compressed air distributor EV 1212 complete with attachments (1 pc. screw-in connector, 1 pc. quick-action coupling)
- Pay attention to areas at risk of frost!
- Threaded connection 2 x G 1/2(above) Threaded connection 2 x G 1/2(top and front)
- Hole spacing 3 x 36 mm
- Medium compressed air, other operating temperatures and media upon request!
- Nominal volume flow at 6 bar approx. 0.5 bar pressure difference
- Quick coupling only pre-assembled, after installation the compressed air pipe can be blown out!
- Wall and ceiling mounting with 3 screws
- Dimension: 81x52x68 mm
- Connection: axial
- Max. operating pressure: 15 bar
- Operating temperature: -20°C to +50°C
- Flow rate: 1,200 l/min
- Diameter: 12 mm
- Diameter inside: 12 mm
- Color: Gold
- Thread inside: G 1/2"
- Coupling type: quick coupling
- Length: 81 mm
- Material: brass
- Product type: pipes
- Connection type: plug-in connection