The EMSM 15-112 compressed air inlet manifold is installed where the compressed air from the compressor must be fed into the compressed air pipeline. The connecting hose from the compressor is connected directly to the EMSM 15-112 compressed air inlet manifold. The compressed air then flows through the input manifold, via the screw-in connector into the plugged-in compressed air pipe, and can also be taken out via the quick-release coupling for blowing work in the compressed air generation area.
The 15 mm brass screw-in connector greatly facilitates installation with the corresponding plastic or aluminum piping from KDT. Please make sure that the compressed air pipe has been inserted at the correct insertion depth and is clamped by the internal retaining claw!
- Tightening torque thread plastic: 4 Nm
- Mounting hole: 4 x 4.6 mm - Pre-assembled ready for operation!
- Operating pressure for brass connector: max. 15 bar at +23°C / max. 15 bar at +50°C
- Sealing rings made of PVC
- Compressed air outlet with quick-action coupling NW 7.2
- Compressed air outlet with plug connector brass 15 mm
- Compressed air inlet with reducer Rp 1/2 "i x R 1/2 "a with long internal thread glued in with profile sealing ring made of PTFE for gap sealing
- Compressed air distributor VDK 338 complete with attachments (1 pc. screw-in plug connector, 1 pc. reducer, 1 pc. quick-acting coupling)
- Note frost endangered areas!
- Threads made of plastic
- Threaded connections are preferably intended for cylindrical threads (G)
- Screw in conical threads (R) with care and observe torque!
- Hole spacing: 46 x 36.5 mm (WxH)
- Medium compressed air, other operating temperatures and media on request!
- Nominal volume flow at 6 bar approx. 0.5 bar pressure difference
- Rear threaded connection Rp 1/2 "i can also be made subsequently by drilling and thread cutting.
- Dimension: 119x60x74 mm
- Connection: axial
- Max. operating pressure: 15 bar
- Operating temperature: -20°C to +50°C
- Flow rate: 800 l/min
- Diameter: 18 mm
- Color: Grey/Gold
- Coupling type: Quick coupling
- Length: 119 mm
- Material: Plastic
- Product type: Pipes
- Width across flats: 24 mm / 21 mm
- Connection type: Plug-in connection