The EMSM 18-2 compressed air end distributor is primarily installed at those points in the compressed air distribution system where compressed air is required at the workplace. The compressed air flows through the screw-in connector and can be tapped via the quick-release couplings in the workplace area.
The 18 mm brass push-in connector greatly facilitates installation with the appropriate plastic or aluminum piping from KDT. Please make sure that the compressed air pipe has been inserted at the correct insertion depth and is clamped by the internal retaining claw!
- Tightening torque thread plastic: 4 Nm
- Mounting hole: 4 x 4.6 mm - Pre-assembled ready for operation!
- Operating pressure for brass plug-in connector: max. 15 bar at +23°C / max. 15 bar at +50°C
- Sealing rings made of PVC
- Compressed air outlet with quick-action coupling NW 7.2
- Compressed air inlet with brass plug-in connector 18 mm
- Compressed air distributor VDK 238 complete with attachments (1 pc. screw-in plug-in connector, 2 pc. quick-action coupling)
- Pay attention to areas subject to frost!
- Threads made of plastic
- Threaded connections are preferably intended for cylindrical threads (G)
- Screw in conical threads (R) with care and observe torque!
- Hole spacing: 46 x 36.5 mm (WxH)
- Medium compressed air, other operating temperatures and media on request!
- Nominal volume flow at 6 bar approx. 0.5 bar pressure difference
- Rear threaded connection Rp 1/2 "i can also be produced subsequently by drilling and thread cutting.
- Dimension: 94x93x64 mm
- Connection: axial
- Max. operating pressure: 15 bar
- Operating temperature: -20°C to +50°C
- Flow rate: 800 l/min
- Diameter: 18 mm
- Color: Grey
- Coupling type: Quick coupling
- Length: 94 mm
- Material: Plastic
- Product type: Pipes
- Width across flats: 24 mm / 21 mm
- Connection type: Plug-in connection