The compressed air end distributor EMVAM 12-1 with compression fitting is primarily installed at the points in the compressed air distribution where compressed air is required at the workplace. The compressed air end distributor EMVAM 12-1 has a shut-off ball valve in the inlet, can thus be depressurized and regulate subsequent applications in pressure. The compressed air then flows into the EMVAM 12-1 compressed air end distributor and can be withdrawn via the quick-release coupling. To protect installed tools and machines, any condensate that accumulates can be drained manually from the EMVAM 12-1 compressed air end manifold using the condensate drain. This increases safety and prevents increased wear. Mounting is possible on machine and plant parts and on walls.
The brass compression fitting 12 mm greatly facilitates installation with the appropriate plastic or aluminum piping from KDT. Please make sure that the compressed air pipe is inserted at the correct insertion depth, that the clamping ring is present and that the correct support sleeve has been inserted for plastic pipes!
- Tightening torque thread plastic: 4 Nm
- Mounting hole: 4 x 4.6 mm
- Compressed air intake with quick coupling NW 7.2 with sealing rings made of NBR(P) sealed ready for operation!
- Compressed air inlet with compression fitting 12 mm and shut-off ball valve glued in with seal made of PVC / PTFE for gap sealing
- Compressed air manifold VDK 338 complete with mounting parts (1 pc. compression fitting, 1 pc. quick-action coupling, 1 pc. Shut-off ball valve, 1 pc. Condensate drain valve)
- Observe frost endangered areas!
- Thread made of plastic
- Threaded connections are preferably for cylindrical threads (G)
- Condensate drain valve glued in with seal made of PVC for gap sealing!
- Screw in conical threads (R) with care and observe torque!
- Hole spacing: 46 x 36.5 mm (WxH)
- Medium compressed air, other operating temperatures and media on request!
- Nominal volume flow at 6 bar approx. 0.5 bar pressure difference
- Rear threaded connection Rp 1/2 "i can also be made subsequently by drilling and thread cutting.
- Dimension: 132(145)x60x76 mm
- Connection: vertical/top
- Max. operating pressure: 15 bar
- Operating temperature: -20°C to +50°C
- Flow rate: 400 l/min
- Diameter: 12 mm
- Color: Grey/Gold
- Coupling type: Quick coupling
- Length: 132(145) mm
- Material: Plastic
- Product type: Pipes
- Width across flats: 20 mm
- Connection type: Clamp connection