The EMVASK 12-2 compressed air end distributor is primarily installed at those points in the compressed air distribution system where compressed air is required at the workplace. The compressed air then flows into the EMVASK 12-2 compressed air end distributor and can be taken out via the quick couplings.
The 12 mm plastic plug-in connector greatly facilitates installation with the appropriate plastic or aluminum piping from KDT. Please make sure that the compressed air pipe has been inserted at the correct insertion depth and is clamped by the internal retaining claw!
- Shut-off ball valve and condensate drain valve glued in with profile sealing ring made of PTFE for gap sealing
- Tightening torque thread plastic: 4 Nm
- Mounting hole: 4 x 4.6 mm - Pre-assembled ready for operation!
- Operating pressure for plug-in connector/plastic: max. 10 bar at +23°C / max. 8 bar at +50°C
- Sealing rings made of PVC
- Compressed air outlet with quick-action couplings NW 7.2
- Compressed air inlet with plug-in connector plastic 12 mm
- Compressed air distributor VDK 438 complete with attachments (1 pc. screw-in plug-in connector, 1 pc. shut-off ball valve, 2 pcs. quick-connect coupling, 1 pc. condensate drain valve)
- Pay attention to frost endangered areas!
- Threads made of plastic
- Threaded connections are preferably intended for cylindrical threads (G)
- Screw in conical threads (R) with care and observe torque!
- Hole spacing: 46 x 36.5 mm (WxH)
- Medium compressed air, other operating temperatures and media on request!
- Nominal volume flow at 6 bar approx. 0.5 bar pressure difference
- Rear threaded connection Rp 1/2 "i can also be made subsequently by drilling and thread cutting.
- Dimension: 130 (143)x92x64 mm
- Connection: vertical/top
- Max. operating pressure: 10 bar
- Operating temperature: -20°C to +50°C
- Flow rate: 400 l/min
- Diameter: 12 mm
- Color: grey/black
- Coupling type: quick coupling
- Length: 130 (143) mm
- Material: plastic
- Product type: pipes
- Width across flats: 25 mm
- Connection type: plug-in connection