The EMVM 18-1 compressed air end distributor is primarily installed at those points in the compressed air distribution system where compressed air is required at the workplace. The compressed air then flows into the EMVM 18-1 compressed air end distributor and can be removed via the quick-action coupling. In order to protect installed tools and machines, any condensate that accumulates can be drained manually from the EMVM 18-1 compressed air end distributor using the condensate drain. This increases safety and prevents increased wear. Mounting is possible on machine and plant parts and on walls.
The brass 15 mm compression fitting greatly facilitates installation with the appropriate plastic or aluminum piping from KDT. Please make sure that the compressed air pipe is inserted at the correct insertion depth, that the clamping ring is present and that the correct support sleeve has been inserted for plastic pipes!
- Tightening torque thread plastic: 4 Nm
- Mounting hole: 4 x 4.6 mm
- Compressed air intake with quick coupling NW 7.2 with sealing rings made of NBR(P) sealed ready for operation!
- Compressed air inlet with compression fitting 18 mm glued in with seal made of PVC for gap sealing
- Compressed air manifold VDK 338 complete with attachments (1 pc. compression fitting, 1 pc. quick coupling, 1 pc. condensate drain valve)
- Pay attention to frost endangered areas!
- Thread made of plastic
- Threaded connections are preferably provided for cylindrical threads (G)
- Condensate drain valve glued in with seal made of PVC for gap sealing!
- Screw in conical threads (R) with care and observe torque!
- Hole spacing: 46 x 36.5 mm (WxH)
- Medium compressed air, other operating temperatures and media on request!
- Nominal volume flow at 6 bar approx. 0.5 bar pressure difference
- Rear threaded connection Rp 1/2" can also be made subsequently by drilling and thread cutting.
- Dimension: 97(110)x60x76mm
- Connection: vertical/top
- Max. operating pressure: 15 bar
- Operating temperature: -20°C to +50°C
- Flow rate: 1,200 l/min
- Diameter: 18 mm
- Color: Grey/Gold
- Coupling type: Quick coupling
- Length: 97(110) mm
- Material: Plastic
- Product type: Pipes
- Width across flats: 27 mm
- Connection type: Clamp connection