The EMVSK 18-2 compressed air end distributor is primarily installed at those points in the compressed air distribution system where compressed air is required at the workplace. The compressed air then flows into the EMVSK 18-2 compressed air end distributor and can be taken out via the quick couplings.
The 18 mm plastic plug-in connector greatly facilitates installation with the appropriate plastic or aluminum piping from KDT. Please make sure that the compressed air pipe has been inserted at the correct insertion depth and is clamped by the internal retaining claw!
- Tightening torque thread plastic: 4 Nm
- Mounting hole: 4 x 4.6 mm - Pre-assembled ready for operation!
- Operating pressure for plug-in connector/plastic: max. 10 bar at +23°C / max. 8 bar at +50°C
- Compressed air intake with quick-connect couplings NW 7.2
- Compressed air intake with plug-in connector plastic 18 mm
- Compressed air distributor VDK 438 complete with attachments (1 pc. screw-in plug-in connector, 2 pc. quick-connect coupling, 1 pc. condensate drain valve)
- Pay attention to areas subject to frost!
- Thread made of plastic
- Threaded connections are preferably intended for cylindrical threads (G)
- Condensate drain valve glued in with profile sealing ring made of PTFE for gap sealing
- Screw in conical threads (R) with care and observe torque!
- Hole spacing: 46 x 36.5 mm (WxH)
- Medium compressed air, other operating temperatures and media on request!
- Nominal volume flow at 6 bar approx. 0.5 bar pressure difference
- Rear threaded connection Rp 1/2 "i can also be produced subsequently by drilling and thread cutting.
- Dimension: 110 (123)x92x64 mm
- Connection: vertical/top
- Max. operating pressure: 10 bar
- Operating temperature: -20°C to +50°C
- Flow rate: 1,200 l/min
- Diameter: 18 mm
- Diameter inside: 18 mm
- Color: gray/black
- Type of coupling: quick-connect coupling
- Length: 110 (123) mm
- Material: plastic
- Width across flats: 30 mm
- Type of connection: plug-in connection