The EV 12-G1 compressed air distributor is primarily used as an end distributor in compressed air distribution and is installed directly in the workplace area. The compressed air distributor EV 12-G1 has a threaded connection with G 1/2 "i in the inlet, which can be installed on an existing compressed air pipeline according to the requirements. The compressed air then flows into the EV 12-G1 compressed air distributor and can be withdrawn via the quick-action coupling for the compressed air applications. For clean room installations, or other individual compressed air distribution requirements, the rear threading option can be used, and an additional compressed air inlet, or outlet can be created. The mounting is possible on machine and plant parts, as well as on walls and ceilings.
If the compressed air is humid, condensate can form!
If this is the case, we recommend the compressed air distributor EVV 12-G1. Here, accumulating condensate can be drained manually from the compressed air distributor EVV 12-G1 with the condensate drain, so that installed tools and machines are protected!
- Tightening torque of plastic thread: 4 Nm
- Tightening torque of brass thread: 15 Nm
- Mounting hole: 4 x 6 mm
- PTFE sealing ring for quick-connect couplings
- Compressed air distributor VDK 10 complete with attachments (1 quick-connect coupling)
- Observe areas subject to frost
- Threaded connections are preferably provided for cylindrical threads (G)
- Threaded inserts made of plastic in the inlet at the top and brass in the outlet at the front
- Threaded inserts twist-proof
- Screw in conical threads (R) with care and observe torque!
- Hole spacing: 70 x 45 mm (WxH)
- Medium compressed air, other operating temperatures and media on request
- After installation, the compressed air pipe can be blown out as quick-action coupling NW 7.2 only pre-assembled
- Nominal volume flow at 6 bar approx. 0.5 bar pressure difference
- Rear threaded connection Rp 1/2 "i can also be made subsequently by drilling and thread cutting
- Dimension: 60x85x86 mm
- Connection: axial
- Max. operating pressure: 15 bar
- Operating temperature: -20°C to +50°C
- Flow rate: 1,166 l/min
- Color: Grey
- Internal thread: G 1/2"
- Coupling type: Quick coupling
- Length: 60 mm
- Material: Plastic
- Product type: Accessories
- Connection type: Screw connection