The compressed air distributor EV 34-G21 is primarily used as an end distributor in compressed air distribution and installed directly in the workplace area. The compressed air distributor EV 34-G21 has a threaded connection with G 3/4 "i in the inlet, which can be installed on an existing compressed air pipeline according to the requirements. The compressed air then flows into the EV 34-G21 compressed air manifold and can be taken out via the quick-release couplings for the compressed air applications. The middle outlet is closed with a self-sealing screw plug. Depending on requirements, this can be easily removed and a 3rd quick-release coupling installed. The EV 34-G21 compressed air distributor can thus be adapted very quickly to higher compressed air requirements. For installations in clean room technology, or other individual requirements for compressed air distribution, the threaded connection at the rear can be used to create an additional compressed air inlet, or even compressed air outlet. The mounting is possible on machine and plant parts, as well as on walls and ceilings.
If the compressed air is humid, condensate can form!
If this is the case, we recommend the compressed air distributor EVV 34-G21. Here, accumulating condensate can be drained manually from the compressed air distributor EV 34-G21 with the condensate drain, so that installed tools and machines are protected!
- Glued-in shut-off ball valve with PTFE profile sealing ring for gap sealing
- Tightening torque for plastic thread: 4 Nm
- Tightening torque for brass thread: 15 Nm
- Mounting hole: 4 x 6 mm
- PTFE sealing ring for quick-connect couplings
- Compressed air distributor VDK 30 complete with attachments (2 pcs. quick-connect couplings, 1 pcs. screw plug with sealing ring)
- Pay attention to areas subject to frost!
- Threaded connections are preferably intended for cylindrical threads (G)
- Threaded inserts made of brass in the outlet at the front
- Threaded inserts made of plastic in the inlet at the top
- Threaded inserts twist-proof
- Screw in conical threads (R) with care and observe torque!
- Hole spacing: 70 x 45 mm (WxH)
- Medium compressed air, other operating temperatures and media on request!
- After installation the compressed air pipe can be blown out because quick coupling NW 7.2 only pre-assembled
- Nominal volume flow at 6 bar approx. 0.5 bar pressure difference
- Rear threaded connection Rp 1/2 "i can also be made later by drilling and thread cutting
- Dimension: 60x127x67 mm
- Connection: axial
- Max. operating pressure: 15 bar
- Operating temperature: -20°C to +50°C
- Flow rate: 2,200 l/min
- Color: Grey
- Thread inside: G 3/4"
- Coupling type: Quick coupling
- Length: 60 mm
- Material: Plastic
- Product type: Accessories
- Connection type: Screw connection