The compressed air distributor EV 34-G3, is primarily used as an end distributor in compressed air distribution, and installed directly in the workplace area. The compressed air distributor EV 34-G3 has a threaded connection with G 3/4 "i in the inlet, which can be installed on an existing compressed air pipeline according to the requirements. The compressed air then flows into the EV 34-G3 compressed air manifold, and can be taken out via the quick-release couplings for the compressed air applications. For clean room installations, or other individual compressed air distribution requirements, the threaded connection at the rear can be used to create another compressed air inlet, or outlet. The mounting is possible on machine and plant parts, as well as on walls and ceilings.
If the compressed air is humid, condensate can form!
If this is the case, we recommend the compressed air distributor EVV 34-G3. Here, accumulating condensate can be drained manually from the compressed air distributor EVV 34-G3 with the condensate drain, so that installed tools and machines are protected!
- Tightening torque of plastic thread: 4 Nm
- Tightening torque of brass thread: 15 Nm
- Mounting hole: 4 x 6 mm
- PTFE sealing ring for quick-connect couplings
- Compressed air distributor VDK 30 complete with attachments (3 quick-connect couplings)
- Pay attention to areas subject to frost
- Threaded connections are preferably provided for cylindrical threads (G)
- Threaded inserts made of plastic in the inlet at the top and brass in the outlet at the front
- Threaded inserts twist-proof
- Screw in conical threads (R) with care and pay attention to torque!
- Hole spacing: 70 x 45 mm (WxH)
- Medium compressed air, other operating temperatures and media on request
- After installation, the compressed air pipe can be blown out as quick-action coupling NW 7.2 only pre-assembled
- Nominal volume flow at 6 bar approx. 0.5 bar pressure difference
- Rear threaded connection Rp 1/2 "i can also be made subsequently by drilling and thread cutting
- Dimension: 111(124)x115x78 mm
- Connection: axial
- Max. operating pressure: 15 bar
- Operating temperature: -20°C to +50°C
- Flow rate: 2,617 l/min
- Color: Gray
- Internal thread: G 3/4"
- Coupling type: Quick coupling
- Length: 111(124) mm
- Material: Plastic
- Product type: Accessories
- Connection type: Screw connection