The compressed air distributor EVA 12-G3, is primarily used as an end distributor in compressed air distribution and installed directly in the workplace area. The compressed air distributor EVA 12-G3 has a shut-off ball valve G 1/2 "i with full bore at the inlet and can be installed directly on an existing compressed air pipeline. The compressed air flows into the EVA 12-G3 compressed air manifold and can be taken out via the quick-release couplings for the compressed air applications. With the shut-off ball valve, the EVA 12-G3 compressed air end distributor or subsequent compressed air applications can be depressurized and a defective quick-acting coupling can be easily replaced. For installations in clean room technology, or other individual requirements for compressed air distribution, the threading option at the rear can be used to create an additional compressed air inlet, or even compressed air outlet. The mounting is possible on machine and plant parts, as well as on walls and ceilings.
If the compressed air is humid, condensate can form!
If this is the case, we recommend the EVVA 12-G3 compressed air distributor. Here, accumulating condensate can be drained manually from the EVVA 12-G3 compressed air distributor with the condensate drain, so that installed tools and machines are protected!
- shut-off ball valve with full bore glued in with profile sealing ring made of PTFE for gap sealing!
- Tightening torque thread plastic: 4 Nm
- Tightening torque thread brass: 15 Nm
- Mounting hole: 4 x 6 mm
- Sealing ring made of PTFE for quick-connect couplings
- Compressed air distributor VDK 34-G complete with attachments (1 pc. shut-off ball valve, 3 pcs. quick-connect couplings)
- Pay attention to frost endangered areas!
- Threaded connections are preferably provided for cylindrical threads (G)
- Threaded inserts made of brass in the outlet at the front
- Threaded inserts twist-proof
- Screw in conical threads (R) with care and observe torque! - Ball valve with large passage
- Hole spacing: 70 x 45 mm (WxH)
- Medium compressed air, other operating temperatures and media on request!
- After installation the compressed air pipe can be blown out because quick coupling NW 7.2 only pre-assembled
- Nominal volume flow at 6 bar approx. 0.5 bar pressure difference
- Rear threaded connection Rp 1/2 "i can also be made later by drilling and thread cutting
- Dimension: 103x127x87 mm
- Connection: axial
- Max. operating pressure: 15 bar
- Operating temperature: -20°C to +50°C
- Flow rate: 1,466 l/min
- Color: Grey
- Thread inside: G 1/2"
- Coupling type: Quick coupling
- Length: 103 mm
- Material: Plastic
- Product type: Accessories
- Connection type: Screw connection