The compressed air distributor EVA 34-G1/1, is primarily used as an end distributor in compressed air distribution and installed directly in the workplace area. The compressed air distributor EVA 34-G1/1 has a shut-off ball valve G 3/4 "i with full bore at the inlet, and can be installed directly on an existing compressed air pipeline. The compressed air then flows into the EVA 34-G1/1 compressed air manifold and can be withdrawn via the quick-connect couplings for the compressed air applications. The outer outlets are closed with a self-sealing screw plug. Depending on the requirements, these can be removed, and further quick-release couplings can be installed. The EVA 34-G1/1 compressed air distributor can thus be adapted very quickly to higher compressed air requirements. For installations in clean room technology, or for other individual requirements for the compressed air distribution, the threading option at the rear can be used and an additional compressed air inlet, or even compressed air outlet, can be created. The mounting is possible on machine and plant parts, as well as on walls and ceilings. In order to protect installed tools and machines, the condensate produced can be drained manually from the EVA 34-G1/1 compressed air distributor. This increases safety and prevents increased wear. Mounting is possible on machine and system parts, as well as on walls and ceilings.
If the compressed air is moist, condensate may form!
If this is the case, we recommend the KDT compressed air distributor EVVA 34-G3. Here, accumulating condensate can be drained manually from the KDT compressed air distributor EVVA 34-G3 with the condensate drain, so that installed tools and machines are protected!
- shut-off ball valve with full bore glued in with profile sealing ring made of PTFE for gap sealing!
- Tightening torque thread plastic: 4 Nm
- Tightening torque thread brass: 15 Nm
- Mounting hole: 4 x 6 mm
- Sealing ring made of PTFE for quick release couplings
- Compressed air distributor VDK 31 complete with attachments (1 pc. shut-off ball valve, 12 pcs. quick-connect coupling, 2 pcs. screw plug, 1 pc. Drain valve)
- Observe frost endangered areas
- Threaded connections are preferably provided for cylindrical threads (G)
- Threaded inserts made of brass in the outlet at the front
- Threaded inserts twist-proof
- Screw in conical threads (R) with caution and observe torque! - Ball valve with large passage
- Hole spacing: 70 x 45 mm (WxH)
- Medium compressed air, other operating temperatures and media on request
- After installation, the compressed air pipe can be blown out since quick-action coupling NW 7.2 only pre-assembled
- Nominal volume flow at 6 bar approx. 0.5 bar pressure difference
- Rear threaded connection Rp 1/2 "i can also be made subsequently by drilling and thread cutting
- Dimension: 147x88x87 mm
- Connection: axial
- Max. operating pressure: 15 bar
- Operating temperature: -20°C to +50°C
- Flow rate: 1,466 l/min
- Color: gray
- Internal thread: G 3/4"
- Coupling type: quick coupling
- Length: 147 mm
- Material: plastic
- Product type: pipes
- Width across flats: 26 mm
- Connection type: screw connection