The EVA 34-G21 compressed air distributor is primarily used as an end distributor in compressed air distribution and is installed directly in the workplace area. The compressed air distributor EVA 34-G21 has a shut-off ball valve G 3/4 "i in the inlet and can be installed individually on an existing compressed air pipeline. The compressed air then flows into the EVA 34-G21 compressed air manifold and can be taken out via the quick-release couplings for the compressed air applications. The middle outlet is closed with a self-sealing screw plug. Depending on the requirements, this screw plug can be easily removed and a 3rd quick-release coupling can be screwed in. The EVA 34-G21 compressed air distributor can thus be adapted very quickly to higher compressed air requirements. The shut-off ball valve can be easily closed with the butterfly handle to replace the quick-release couplings. Subsequent compressed air applications can be depressurized, or simply regulated. For clean room installations, or other individual compressed air distribution requirements, the rear threading option can be used to create another compressed air inlet, or outlet. The mounting is possible on machine and plant parts, as well as on walls and ceilings.
If the compressed air is humid, condensate can form!
If this is the case, we recommend the EVVA 34-G21 compressed air distributor. Here, accumulating condensate can be drained manually from the EVVA 34-G21 compressed air distributor with the condensate drain, so that installed tools and machines are protected!
- shut-off ball valve with full bore glued in with profile sealing ring made of PTFE for gap sealing!
- Tightening torque thread plastic: 4 Nm
- Tightening torque thread brass: 15 Nm
- Mounting hole: 4 x 6 mm
- Sealing ring made of PTFE for quick release couplings
- Compressed air distributor VDK 30 complete with attachments (1 pc. shut-off ball valve, 2 pcs. quick-connect couplings, 1 pcs. screw plug with sealing ring)
- Observe frost endangered areas
- Threaded connections are preferably provided for cylindrical threads (G)
- Threaded inserts made of brass in the outlet at the front
- Threaded inserts twist-proof
- Screw in conical threads (R) with care and observe torque!
- Ball valve with large passage
- Hole spacing: 70 x 45 mm (WxH)
- Medium compressed air, other operating temperatures and media on request
- After installation, the compressed air pipe can be blown out as quick-action coupling NW 7.2 only pre-assembled
- Nominal volume flow at 6 bar approx. 0.5 bar pressure difference
- Rear threaded connection Rp 1/2 "i can be made subsequently by drilling and thread cutting
- Dimension: 110x127x68 mm
- Max. operating pressure: 15 bar
- Operating temperature: -20°C to +50°C
- Flow rate: 2,333 l/min
- Color: Gray
- Internal thread: G 3/4"
- Coupling type: Quick coupling
- Length: 110 mm
- Material: Plastic
- Product type: Accessories
- Connection type: Screw connection