The EVAM 22-2 compressed air end distributor is primarily used as an end distributor in compressed air distribution. The EVAM 22-2 compressed air end distributor has a compression fitting and a shut-off ball valve with full bore in the inlet and can thus be installed directly on an existing compressed air pipeline. The compressed air flows into the EVAM 22-2 compressed air end manifold and can be withdrawn via the quick-connect couplings for the compressed air applications. The shut-off ball valve can be used to depressurize the EVAM 22-2 compressed air end distributor, or subsequent compressed air applications, and to easily replace a defective quick-acting coupling. The internal outlet is closed with a self-sealing screw plug. If required, this can be removed and another quick-acting coupling installed. The EVAM 22-2 compressed air distributor can thus be adapted very quickly to higher compressed air requirements. For installations in clean room technology, or for other individual requirements for compressed air distribution, the threading option at the rear can be used to create an additional compressed air inlet, or even compressed air outlet. The mounting is possible on machine and plant parts and on walls and ceilings.
- The brass 22 mm compression fitting greatly facilitates installation with the appropriate plastic or aluminum piping from KDT. Please make sure that the compressed air pipe has been inserted at the correct insertion depth and is clamped by the internal clamping ring! The appropriate support sleeve must always be pressed into the plastic compressed air tube beforehand!
- KDT compressed air pipe 22 mm outer diameter
- shut-off ball valve glued in with profile sealing ring made of PTFE for gap sealing
- tightening torque thread core brass: max. 15 Nm
- fastening bore: 4 x 6 mm
- compressed air take-off with quick-action coupling NW 7.2 with profile sealing ring made of PTFE for gap sealing - Compressed air inlet with compression fitting 22 mm glued in with sealing ring made of PVC for gap sealing
- Compressed air manifold VDK 30 complete with attachments (1 pc. compression fitting, 2 pc. quick-connect coupling, 1 pc. screw plug)
- Pay attention to frost endangered areas!
- Threaded connections are preferably intended for cylindrical threads (G)
- Screw in conical threads (R) with care and observe torque!
- Hole spacing: 70 x 48 mm (WxH)
- Medium compressed air, other operating temperatures and media on request!
- Nominal volume flow at 6 bar approx. 0.5 bar pressure difference
- Rear threaded connection Rp 1/2 "i can also be produced subsequently by drilling and thread cutting
- Quick-action coupling only pre-assembled, after installation the compressed air pipe can be blown out!
- Dimension: 143x126x67 mm
- Connection: axial
- Max. operating pressure: 15 bar
- Operating temperature: -20°C to +50°C
- Flow rate: 2,617 l/min
- Diameter: 22 mm
- Color: Grey/Gold
- Coupling type: Quick-connect coupling
- Length: 143 mm
- Material: Plastic
- Product type: Pipes
- Width across flats: 32 / 30 mm
- Connection type: Clamp connection