The EVASK 22-2 compressed air end distributor is primarily used as an end distributor in compressed air distribution. The EVASK 22-2 compressed air end distributor has a screw-in connector and a shut-off ball valve with full bore in the inlet and can be installed directly on an existing compressed air pipeline. Compressed air flows into the EVASK 22-2 compressed air end manifold and can be withdrawn via the quick-connect coupling for compressed air applications. The shut-off ball valve can be used to depressurize the EVASK 22-2 compressed air end manifold, or subsequent compressed air applications, and to easily replace a defective quick disconnect coupling. The middle outlet is closed with a self-sealing screw plug. Depending on requirements, this can be removed and a 3rd quick-acting coupling installed. The EVASK 22-2 compressed air distributor can thus be adapted very quickly to higher compressed air requirements. For clean room installations, or other individual requirements for compressed air distribution, the threading option at the rear can be used to create an additional compressed air inlet or outlet. The mounting is possible on machine and plant parts and on walls and ceilings.
- The 22 mm plastic plug-in connector greatly facilitates installation with the appropriate plastic or aluminum piping from KDT. Please make sure that the compressed air pipe has been inserted at the correct insertion depth and is clamped by the internal retaining claw!
- KDT compressed air pipe 22 mm outer diameter
- shut-off ball valve glued in with profile sealing ring made of PTFE for gap sealing
- tightening torque threaded core brass: max. 15 Nm
- fastening bore: 4 x 6 mm
- operating pressure for plug-in connector/plastic: max. 10 bar at +23°C / max. 8 bar at +50°C
- compressed air take-off with quick-action coupling NW 7.2 with profile sealing ring made of PTFE for gap sealing - Compressed air inlet with plug connector plastic 22 mm glued in with sealing ring made of PVC for gap sealing
- Compressed air manifold VDK 30 complete with attachments (1 pc. screw-in plug connector, 2 pc. quick-lock coupling, 1 pc. screw plug)
- Pay attention to frost endangered areas!
- Threaded connections are preferably intended for cylindrical threads (G)
- Screw in conical threads (R) with care and observe torque!
- Hole spacing: 70 x 48 mm (WxH)
- Medium compressed air, other operating temperatures and media on request!
- Nominal volume flow at 6 bar approx. 0.5 bar pressure difference
- Rear threaded connection Rp 1/2 "i can also be produced subsequently by drilling and thread cutting
- Quick-connect couplings only pre-assembled, after installation the compressed air pipe can be blown out!
- Dimension: 147x126x67 mm
- Connection: axial
- Max. operating pressure: 10 bar
- Operating temperature: -20°C to +50°C
- Flow rate: 2,333 l/min
- Diameter: 22 mm
- Color: Grey/Black
- Coupling type: Quick release coupling
- Length: 147 mm
- Material: Plastic
- Product type: Pipes
- Width across flats: 32 mm
- Connection type: Plug-in connection