The EVASM 15-1 compressed air end distributor is primarily used as an end distributor in compressed air distribution. The EVASM 15-1 compressed air end distributor has a screw-in connector in the inlet, a shut-off ball valve with full bore and can thus be installed directly on an existing compressed air pipeline. The compressed air flows into the EVASM 15-1 compressed air end manifold and can be withdrawn via the quick-connect coupling for the compressed air applications. The EVASM 15-1 compressed air end distributor, or subsequent compressed air applications, can be depressurized with the shut-off ball valve and a defective quick-acting coupling can be easily replaced. For installations in clean room technology, or for other individual requirements for compressed air distribution, the threading option at the rear can be used to create an additional compressed air inlet, or even compressed air outlet. The mounting is possible on machine and plant parts and on walls and ceilings.
- The 15 mm brass screw-in connector greatly facilitates installation with the appropriate plastic or aluminum piping from KDT. Please make sure that the compressed air pipe has been inserted at the correct insertion depth and is clamped by the internal retaining claw!
- KDT compressed air pipe 15 mm outer diameter
- shut-off ball valve glued in with profile sealing ring made of PTFE for gap sealing
- tightening torque threaded core brass: max. 15 Nm
- mounting hole: 4 x 6 mm
- compressed air take-off with quick-action coupling NW 7.2 with profile sealing ring made of PTFE for gap sealing - Compressed air inlet with screw-in connector 15 mm glued in with sealing ring made of PVC for gap sealing
- Compressed air distributor VDK 10 complete with attachments (1 pc. screw-in connector, 1 pc. shut-off ball valve, 1 pc. quick-acting coupling)
- Pay attention to frost endangered areas!
- Threaded connections are preferably intended for cylindrical threads (G)
- Screw in conical threads (R) with care and observe torque!
- Hole spacing: 70 x 48 mm (WxH)
- Medium compressed air, other operating temperatures and media on request!
- Nominal volume flow at 6 bar approx. 0.5 bar pressure difference
- Rear threaded connection Rp 1/2 "i can also be produced subsequently by drilling and thread cutting
- Quick-action coupling only pre-assembled, after installation the compressed air pipe can be blown out!
- Dimension: 135x85x84 mm
- Connection: axial
- Max. operating pressure: 15 bar
- Operating temperature: -20°C to +50°C
- Flow rate: 800 l/min
- Diameter: 15 mm
- Color: Grey/Gold
- Coupling type: Quick-connect coupling
- Length: 135 mm
- Material: Plastic
- Product type: Pipes
- Width across flats: 24 mm
- Connection type: Plug-in connection