The compressed air distributor Robust EVM 22-1 AV in the very robust brass design, is intended for use even in the harshest operating conditions at the workplace. The compressed air distributor Robust EVM 22-1 AV has a shut-off ball valve G 3/4" in the inlet, which can be installed on an existing compressed air pipeline according to the requirements. The compressed air then flows into the Robust EVM 22-1 AV compressed air distributor and can be withdrawn via the quick-action coupling for the compressed air applications. To replace the quick-acting coupling, the shut-off ball valve can be easily closed with the wing handle. Subsequent compressed air applications can be depressurized, or simply regulated. The outer outlets are closed with a self-sealing screw plug. Depending on the requirements, these screw plugs can be easily removed and further quick-acting couplings can be screwed in. The Robust EVM 22-1 AV compressed air distributor can thus be adapted very quickly to higher compressed air requirements. To protect installed tools and machines, condensate can be drained manually from the Robust EVM 22-1 AV compressed air distributor using the condensate drain. This increases safety and prevents increased wear. Mounting is possible on machine and plant parts and on walls.
- Threaded connection G 3/4" prepared for plug-in connectors and compression fittings with 18 mm and 22 mm - Volume flow data are approximate values and refer to the possible transition connectors and compressed air piping!
- shut-off ball valve with full bore and condensate drain for drainage and venting glued in with profile sealing ring made of PTFE for gap sealing
- sealing rings made of PVC
- compressed air manifold EVM 6 complete with attachments (1 pc. shut-off ball valve, 1 pc. quick-acting coupling, 2 pcs. screw plug, 1 pc. condensate drain valve)
- Observe frost endangered areas!
- Hole spacing: 59.0 x 44.0 mm (WxH)
- Medium compressed air, other operating temperatures and media on request!
- After installation, the compressed air pipe can be blown out because quick-action coupling NW 7.2 mm only pre-assembled
- Nominal volume flow at 6 bar approx. 0,5 bar pressure difference
- profile sealing ring made of PTFE
- screw plugs unscrewable for further quick coupling if required
- screw plugs with NBR sealing ring - wall mounting with 4 screws possible
- dimension: 142(155)x79x78 mm
- connection: vertical/top
- operating pressure max.: 15 bar
- operating temperature: -20°C to +65°C
- flow rate: 1.166 l/min
- color: gold
- thread inside: G 3/4"
- Coupling type: Quick coupling
- Length: 142(155) mm
- Material: Brass
- Nominal width: DN 20
- Product type: Accessories
- Width across flats: 31 mm
- Connection type: Screw connection