The EVM 15-134 compressed air inlet manifold is primarily used as an inlet manifold in compressed air distribution. The connecting hose from the compressed air generation is connected directly to the EVM 15-134 compressed air inlet manifold. The compressed air then flows through the EVM 15-134 compressed air input manifold via the compression fitting into the inserted compressed air tube and can also be removed for blowing work in the compressed air generation area via the quick-action coupling.
- The brass 15 mm compression fitting greatly facilitates installation with the appropriate plastic or aluminum piping from KDT. Please make sure that the compressed air pipe with the appropriate support sleeve has been inserted at the correct insertion depth and that the internal clamping ring clamps the compressed air pipe.
- KDT compressed air tube 15 mm outer diameter
- Tightening torque brass thread core: max. 15 Nm
- Mounting hole: 4 x 6 mm
- Compressed air intake with quick-release coupling NW 7.2 with profile sealing ring made of PTFE for gap sealing
- Compressed air inlet with compression fitting 15 mm glued in with sealing ring made of PVC for gap sealing
- Compressed air outlet with compression fitting 15 mm - Compressed air inlet G 3/4" with threaded core made of brass
- Compressed air manifold VDK 31 complete with attachments (1 pc. compression fitting, 1 pc. quick-acting coupling, 2 pcs. screw plug)
- Pay attention to frost endangered areas!
- Threaded connections are preferably intended for cylindrical threads (G)
- Screw in conical threads (R) with care and observe torque!
- Hole spacing: 73 x 48 mm (WxH)
- Medium compressed air, other operating temperatures and media on request!
- Nominal volume flow at 6 bar approx. 0.5 bar pressure difference
- Rear threaded connection Rp 1/2 "i can also be produced subsequently by drilling and thread cutting
- Quick-connect coupling only pre-assembled, after installation the compressed air pipe can be blown out!
- Connection: axial
- Max. operating pressure: 15 bar
- Operating temperature: -20°C to +50°C
- Flow rate: 800 l/min
- Diameter: 15 mm
- Color: Grey/Gold
- Thread inside: G 3/4"
- Coupling type: Quick coupling
- Material: Plastic
- Product type: Pipes
- Connection type: Screw joint