The compressed air distributor Robust EVM 15-3 A in the very robust brass design, is intended for use even in the harshest operating conditions at the workplace. The compressed air distributor Robust EVM 15-3 A has a shut-off ball valve G 1/2" in the inlet, which can be installed on an existing compressed air pipeline according to the requirements. The compressed air then flows into the Robust EVM 15-3 A compressed air manifold and can be withdrawn via the quick-release couplings for the compressed air applications. The shut-off ball valve can be easily closed with the butterfly handle to replace the quick-release couplings. Subsequent compressed air applications can be depressurized, or easily regulated. The lower outlet is closed with a self-sealing screw plug, which can be easily removed and replaced with a condensate drain valve or a 4th quick disconnect coupling, as required. The Robust EVM 15-3 A compressed air manifold can thus be adapted very quickly to higher compressed air requirements. Mounting is possible on machine and plant parts, as well as on walls.
- Threaded connection G 1/2" prepared for plug-in connectors and compression fittings with 12 mm,15 mm and 18 mm - Volume flow data are approximate values and refer to the possible transition connectors and compressed air piping!
- Shut-off ball valve with full bore glued in with profile sealing ring made of PTFE for gap sealing! - Mounting hole: 4 x 5.5 mm
- Sealing rings made of PVC
- Compressed air manifold EVM 6 complete with attachments (1 pc. shut-off ball valve, 3 pcs. quick-action couplings, 1 pcs. screw plug)
- Observe frost endangered areas!
- Hole spacing: 60.0 x 44.0 mm (WxH)
- Medium compressed air, other operating temperatures and media on request!
- After installation the compressed air pipe can be blown out because quick coupling NW 7.2 mm only pre-assembled
- nominal volume flow at 6 bar approx. 0.5 bar pressure difference
- wall and ceiling mounting with 4 screws possible
- dimension: 114x114x78 mm
- connection: axial
- operating pressure max.: 15 bar
- operating temperature: -20°C to +65°C
- flow rate: 1.466 l/min
- color: gold
- thread inside: G 1/2"
- Coupling type: quick coupling
- Length: 114 mm
- Material: brass
- Product type: pipes
- Width across flats: 26 mm
- Connection type: screw connection