The Robust EVM 15-3 AD compressed air manifold in the very robust brass design is intended for use even in the harshest operating conditions at the workplace. The Robust EVM 15-3 AD compressed air distributor has a G 1/2 "i shut-off ball valve in the inlet, which can be installed on an existing compressed air pipeline according to the requirements. The compressed air then flows into the Robust EVM 15-3 AD compressed air manifold and can be withdrawn via the quick-release couplings for the compressed air applications. A pressure manometer is installed in the center outlet to indicate the existing pressure in the system. For the replacement of the quick couplings, the shut-off ball valve can be easily closed with the wing handle. Subsequent compressed air applications can be depressurized, or easily regulated. Mounting is possible on machine and plant parts and on walls.
- threaded connection G 1/2 "i prepared for plug-in connectors and compression fittings with 12 mm,15 mm and 18 mm - volume flow data are approximate values and refer to the possible transition connectors and compressed air piping!
- shut-off ball valve with full bore glued in with profile sealing ring made of PTFE for gap sealing
- mounting hole: 4 x 5.5 mm
- compressed air manifold EVM 6 complete with mounting parts (1 pc. shut-off ball valve, 3 pcs. quick-connect couplings, 1 pc. Pressure gauge) - Pressure gauge with gasket PA sealed in
- Observe frost endangered areas!
- Hole spacing: 60.0 x 44.0 mm (WxH)
- Medium compressed air, other operating temperatures and media on request!
- After installation the compressed air pipe can be blown out because quick release couplings NW 7.2 mm only pre-assembled
- nominal volume flow at 6 bar approx. 0.5 bar pressure difference
- wall and ceiling mounting with 4 screws possible
- dimension: 127x115x100 mm
- connection: axial
- operating pressure max.: 15 bar
- operating temperature: -20°C to +65°C
- flow rate: 1.466 l/min
- color: gold
- thread inside: G 1/2"
- Coupling type: quick coupling
- Length: 128 mm
- Material: brass
- Nominal width: DN 15
- Product type: pipes
- Width across flats: 26 mm
- Connection type: screw connection