The compressed air distributor Robust EVM 15-3 AVM in the very robust brass design, is intended for use even in the harshest operating conditions at the workplace. The compressed air distributor Robust EVM 15-3 AVM has a threaded connection G 1/2 "i in the inlet, which can be installed on an existing compressed air pipeline according to the requirements. The compressed air then flows into the Robust EVM 15-3 AVM compressed air distributor and can be taken out via the quick-action coupling for the compressed air applications. The shut-off ball valve can be easily closed with the wing handle to replace the quick-acting couplings. Subsequent compressed air applications can be depressurized, or easily regulated. To protect installed tools and machines, condensate can be drained manually from the Robust EVM 15-3 AVM compressed air distributor using the condensate drain. The Robust EVM 15-3 AVM compressed air distributor can thus be adapted very quickly to higher compressed air requirements. It can be attached to machine and plant parts, as well as to walls.
- Threaded connection G 1/2 "i prepared for plug-in connectors and compression fittings with 12 mm,15 mm and 18 mm - Volume flow data are approximate values and refer to the possible transition connectors and compressed air piping!
- Shut-off ball valve and condensate drain for drainage and venting glued in with profile sealing ring made of PTFE for gap sealing - Mounting hole: 4 x 5.5 mm
- Sealing rings made of PVC
- Compressed air manifold EVM 6 complete with attachments (1 pc. shut-off ball valve, 3 pcs. quick-action coupling, 1 pc. condensate drain valve)
- Pay attention to frost endangered areas!
- Hole spacing: 60.0 x 44.0 mm (WxH)
- Medium compressed air, other operating temperatures and media on request!
- After installation the compressed air pipe can be blown out because quick coupling NW 7.2 mm only pre-assembled
- nominal volume flow at 6 bar approx. 0.5 bar pressure difference
- wall and ceiling mounting possible with 4 screws
- dimension: 113(126)x115x78 mm
- connection: vertical/top
- design: wall-mounted
- operating pressure max.: 15 bar
- operating temperature: -20°C to +65°C
- flow rate: 1,166 l/min
- color: gold
- thread inside: G 1/2"
- Coupling type: Quick coupling
- Length: 113(126) mm
- Material: Brass
- Product type: Accessories
- Connection type: Screw connection