The compressed air end distributor EVM 22-2 is primarily used as an end distributor in compressed air distribution. The EVM 22-2 compressed air end distributor has a compression fitting in the inlet and can be installed directly on an existing compressed air pipeline. The compressed air flows into the EVM 22-2 compressed air end distributor and can be taken out via the quick-action coupling for the compressed air applications. The internal connection is closed with a self-sealing screw plug. If required, this can be removed and an additional quick-release coupling can be installed. The EVM 22-2 compressed air end distributor can thus be adapted very quickly to higher compressed air requirements. For installations in clean room technology, or for other individual requirements for compressed air distribution, the threading option at the rear can be used to create an additional compressed air inlet or outlet. The mounting is possible on machine and plant parts, or on walls and ceilings.
- The brass compression fitting 22 mm greatly facilitates installation with the appropriate plastic or aluminum piping from KDT. Please make sure that the compressed air pipe has been inserted at the correct insertion depth and is clamped by the internal clamping ring! The appropriate support sleeve must always be pressed into the plastic compressed air tube beforehand!
- KDT compressed air pipe 22 mm outer diameter
- Tightening torque threaded core brass: max. 15 Nm
- Mounting hole: 4 x 6 mm
- Compressed air tapping with quick-action coupling NW 7.2 with profile sealing ring made of PTFE for gap sealing
- Compressed air manifold VDK 30 complete with attachments (1 pc. compression fitting, 2 pc. quick-action coupling, 1 pc. screw plug)
- Pay attention to areas subject to frost!
- Threaded connections are preferably intended for cylindrical threads (G)
- Screw in conical threads (R) with care and observe torque!
- Hole spacing: 70 x 48 mm (WxH)
- Medium compressed air, other operating temperatures and media on request!
- Nominal volume flow at 6 bar approx. 0.5 bar pressure difference
- Rear threaded connection Rp 1/2 "i can also be produced subsequently by drilling and thread cutting
- Quick release couplings only pre-assembled, after installation the compressed air pipe can be blown out!
- Dimension: 90x126x67 mm
- Connection: axial
- Max. operating pressure: 15 bar
- Operating temperature: -20°C to +50°C
- Flow rate: 2,617 l/min
- Diameter: 22 mm
- Color: Grey/Gold
- Coupling type: Quick-connect coupling
- Length: 90 mm
- Material: Plastic
- Product type: Pipes
- Width across flats: 32 / 30 mm
- Connection type: Clamp connection