The EVSK 15-3 compressed air end distributor is primarily used as an end distributor in compressed air distribution. The EVSK 15-3 compressed air end distributor has a screw-in connector in the inlet and can be installed directly on an existing compressed air pipeline. The compressed air flows into the EVSK 15-3 compressed air end distributor and can be withdrawn via the quick-release coupling for the compressed air applications. For installations in clean room technology, or other individual requirements for compressed air distribution, the threading option at the rear can be used to create an additional compressed air inlet, or even compressed air outlet. The mounting is possible on machine and plant parts, or on walls and ceilings.
- The 15 mm plastic plug-in connector greatly facilitates installation with the corresponding plastic or aluminum piping from KDT. Please make sure that the compressed air pipe has been inserted at the correct insertion depth and is clamped by the internal retaining claw!
- KDT compressed air tube 15 mm outer diameter
- Tightening torque thread core brass: max. 15 Nm
- Mounting hole: 4 x 6 mm
- Operating pressure for connector/plastic: max. 10 bar at +23°C / max. 8 bar at +50°C
- Compressed air tapping with quick-connect coupling NW 7.2 with profile sealing ring made of PTFE for gap sealing
- Compressed air distributor VDK 34 complete with attachments (1 pc. screw-in connector, 3 pc. quick-connect coupling)
- Observe areas subject to frost!
- Threaded connections are preferably intended for cylindrical threads (G)
- Screw in conical threads (R) with care and observe torque!
- Hole spacing: 70 x 48 mm (WxH)
- Medium compressed air, other operating temperatures and media on request!
- Nominal volume flow at 6 bar approx. 0.5 bar pressure difference
- Rear threaded connection Rp 1/2 "i can also be produced subsequently by drilling and thread cutting
- Quick-connect couplings only pre-assembled, after installation the compressed air pipe can be blown out!
- Dimension: 90x126x67 mm
- Connection: axial
- Max. operating pressure: 10 bar
- Operating temperature: -20°C to +50°C
- Flow rate: 800 l/min
- Diameter: 15 mm
- Color: Grey/Black
- Coupling type: Quick-connect coupling
- Length: 90 mm
- Material: Plastic
- Product type: Pipes
- Width across flats: 25 mm
- Connection type: Plug-in connection