The EVSK 22-3 compressed air end distributor is primarily installed at those points in the compressed air distribution system where the removal of compressed air is required. The compressed air flows through the EVSK 22-3 compressed air end distributor and can be taken off via the quick-release couplings.
- The 22 mm plastic plug-in connector greatly facilitates installation with the appropriate plastic or aluminum piping from KDT. Please make sure that the compressed air pipe has been inserted at the correct insertion depth and is clamped by the internal retaining claw!
- KDT compressed air tube 22 mm outer diameter
- Tightening torque thread core brass: max. 15 Nm
- Mounting hole: 4 x 6 mm
- Operating pressure for connector/plastic: max. 10 bar at +23°C / max. 8 bar at +50°C
- Compressed air tapping with quick-connect coupling NW 7.2 with profile sealing ring made of PTFE for gap sealing
- Compressed air distributor VDK 30 complete with attachments (1 pc. screw-in connector, 3 pc. quick-connect coupling)
- Observe areas subject to frost!
- Threaded connections are preferably intended for cylindrical threads (G)
- Screw in conical threads (R) with care and observe torque!
- Hole spacing: 70 x 48 mm (WxH)
- Medium compressed air, other operating temperatures and media on request!
- Nominal volume flow at 6 bar approx. 0.5 bar pressure difference
- Rear threaded connection Rp 1/2 "i can also be produced subsequently by drilling and thread cutting
- Quick-connect couplings only pre-assembled, after installation the compressed air pipe can be blown out!
- Dimension: 95x126x87 mm
- Connection: axial
- Max. operating pressure: 10 bar
- Operating temperature: -20°C to +50°C
- Flow rate: 2,617 l/min
- Diameter: 22 mm
- Diameter inside: 22 mm
- Color: Grey/Black
- Type of coupling: Quick release coupling
- Length: 95 mm
- Material: Plastic
- Product type: Pipes
- Width across flats: 32 mm
- Type of connection: Plug-in connection