The compressed air end distributor EVSM 22-1 is primarily used as an end distributor in compressed air distribution. The compressed air end distributor EVSM 22-1 has a screw-in connector in the inlet and can be installed directly on an existing compressed air pipeline. The compressed air flows into the EVSM 22-1 compressed air end distributor and can be withdrawn via the quick-action coupling for the compressed air applications. For clean room installations, or other individual compressed air distribution requirements, the threading option at the rear can be used to create another compressed air inlet, or outlet. The mounting is possible on machine and plant parts, or on walls and ceilings.
- The 22 mm brass screw-in connector greatly facilitates installation with the appropriate plastic or aluminum piping from KDT. Please make sure that the compressed air pipe has been inserted at the correct insertion depth and is clamped by the internal retaining claw!
- KDT compressed air tube 22 mm outer diameter
- Tightening torque threaded core brass: max. 15 Nm
- Mounting hole: 4 x 6 mm
- Compressed air tapping with quick-release coupling NW 7.2 with profile sealing ring made of PTFE for gap sealing - Compressed air inlet with screw-in connector glued in with sealing ring made of PVC for gap sealing
- Compressed air distributor VDK 30 complete with mounting parts (1 pc. screw-in connector, 1 pc. quick-lock coupling, 2 pcs. screw plug)
- Pay attention to frost endangered areas!
- Threaded connections are preferably intended for cylindrical threads (G)
- Screw in conical threads (R) with care and observe torque!
- Hole spacing: 70 x 48 mm (WxH)
- Medium compressed air, other operating temperatures and media on request!
- Nominal volume flow at 6 bar approx. 0.5 bar pressure difference
- Rear threaded connection Rp 1/2 "i can also be produced subsequently by drilling and thread cutting
- Quick-connect couplings only pre-assembled, after installation the compressed air pipe can be blown out!
- Dimension: 92x85x87 mm
- Connection: axial
- Max. operating pressure: 15 bar
- Operating temperature: -20°C to +50°C
- Flow rate: 1.166 l/min
- Diameter: 22 mm
- Color: Grey/Gold
- Coupling type: Quick release coupling
- Length: 92mm
- Material: Plastic
- Product type: Pipes
- Width across flats: 32 mm
- Connection type: Plug-in connection