The compressed air distributor EVA 15-2/1, enables the extraction of compressed air in a confined space. The compressed air distributor EVA 15-2/1 is primarily used as an end distributor in the compressed air distribution, and can be installed directly in the workplace area. The compressed air distributor EVA 15-2/1 has a mini shut-off ball valve G 1/2 "i in the inlet, and can be installed individually on an existing compressed air pipeline. The compressed air then flows into the compressed air distributor EVA 15-2/1, and can be taken out via the quick-release couplings for the compressed air applications. For the replacement of the quick couplings, the mini shut-off ball valve can be easily closed with the toggle handle. Subsequent compressed air applications can be depressurized, or simply regulated. For clean room installations, or other individual compressed air distribution requirements, a backward threaded connection and another compressed air inlet or even outlet can be made. Mounting is possible on machine and system parts, and on walls and ceilings.
If the compressed air is humid, condensate can form! If this is the case, we recommend the compressed air distributor EVVA 15-1 / EVVA 15-2. Here, any condensate that forms can be manually drained from the compressed air distributor using the condensate drain, so that installed tools and machines are protected!
- Glued-in shut-off ball valve with profile sealing ring made of PTFE for gap sealing
- Tightening torque thread plastic: 4 Nm
- Tightening torque thread brass: 15 Nm
- Mounting hole: 4 x 4.6 mm
- Sealing rings made of PVC
- Compressed air manifold VDK 438 complete with attachments (1 pc. Mini shut-off ball valve, 3 pcs. quick-connect coupling)
- Observe areas exposed to frost
- Threaded connections are preferably provided for cylindrical threads (G)
- Screw in conical threads (R) with care and observe torque!
- Plastic thread in outlet
- Hole spacing: 46 x 36.5 mm (WxH)
- Medium compressed air, other operating temperatures and media on request
- Nominal volume flow at 6 bar approx. 0.5 bar pressure difference
- Rear threaded connection Rp 1/2 "i can also be produced subsequently by drilling and thread cutting
- Dimension: 118x92x64 mm
- Connection: axial
- Max. operating pressure: 13 bar
- Operating temperature: -15°C to +50°C
- Flow rate: 1,166 l/min
- Color: Gray
- Internal thread: G 1/2"
- Coupling type: Quick coupling
- Length: 118 mm
- Material: Plastic
- Product type: Accessories
- Connection type: Screw connection