The compressed air end distributor EVVASK 18-2 is primarily used as an end distributor in compressed air distribution. The compressed air end distributor EVVASK 18-2 has a screw-in connector and a shut-off ball valve with full bore in the inlet and can be installed directly on an existing compressed air pipeline. Compressed air flows into the EVVASK 18-2 compressed air end manifold and can be withdrawn via the quick-connect coupling for compressed air applications. The shut-off ball valve can be used to depressurize the EVVASK 18-2 compressed air end distributor, or subsequent compressed air applications, and to easily replace a defective quick-acting coupling. For installations in clean room technology, or other individual requirements for compressed air distribution, the threading option at the rear can be used to create an additional compressed air inlet, or even compressed air outlet. In order to protect installed tools and machines, the condensate produced can be drained manually from the EVVASK 18-2 compressed air end distributor. This increases safety and prevents increased wear. Mounting is possible on machine and plant parts, or on walls and ceilings.
- The 18 mm plastic plug-in connector greatly facilitates installation with the appropriate plastic or aluminum piping from KDT. Please make sure that the compressed air pipe has been inserted at the correct insertion depth and is clamped by the internal retaining claw!
- KDT compressed air pipe 18 mm outer diameter
- shut-off ball valve with full bore glued in with profile sealing ring made of PTFE for gap sealing!
- Tightening torque threaded core brass: max. 15 Nm
- Mounting hole: 4 x 6 mm
- Operating pressure for connector/plastic: max. 10 bar at +23°C / max. 8 bar at +50°C
- Compressed air outlet with quick release coupling NW 7.2 with profile sealing ring made of PTFE for gap sealing - compressed air inlet with plug-in connector plastic 18 mm glued in with sealing ring made of PVC for gap sealing
- compressed air distributor VDK 21 complete with attachments (1 pc. screw-in plug-in connector, 1 pc. shut-off ball valve, 2 pcs. quick-connect coupling, 1 pc. condensate drain valve)
- Pay attention to frost endangered areas!
- Threaded connections are twist-proof and preferably intended for cylindrical threads (G)
- Condensate drain valve glued in with profile sealing ring made of PVC for gap sealing
- Screw in conical threads (R) with care and observe torque!
- Hole spacing: 70 x 48 mm (WxH)
- Medium compressed air, other operating temperatures and media on request!
- Nominal volume flow at 6 bar approx. 0.5 bar pressure difference
- Rear threaded connection Rp 1/2 "i can also be produced subsequently by drilling and thread cutting
- Quick-connect couplings only pre-assembled, after installation the compressed air pipe can be blown out!
- Dimension: 165(168)x125x67 mm
- Connection: vertical/top
- Max. operating pressure: 10 bar
- Operating temperature: -20°C to +50°C
- Flow rate: 1,466 l/min
- Diameter: 18 mm
- Color: gray/black
- Coupling type: quick-connect coupling
- Length: 165(168) mm
- Material: plastic
- Product type: pipes
- Width across flats: 30 mm
- Connection type: plug-in connection