The compressed air end distributor EVVM 18-3 is primarily used as end distributor in compressed air distribution. The compressed air end distributor EVVM 18-3 has a compression fitting in the inlet and can be installed directly on an existing compressed air pipeline. The compressed air flows into the EVVM 18-3 compressed air end distributor and can be taken out via the quick-release couplings for the compressed air applications. For installations in clean room technology, or for other individual requirements for compressed air distribution, the threading option at the rear can be used and an additional compressed air inlet, or even compressed air outlet, can be created. In order to protect installed tools and machines, the condensate produced can be drained manually from the EVVM 18-3 compressed air end distributor. This increases safety and prevents increased wear. Mounting is possible on machine and plant parts, or on walls and ceilings.
- The brass 15 mm compression fitting greatly facilitates installation with the appropriate plastic or aluminum piping from KDT. Please make sure that the compressed air pipe has been inserted at the correct insertion depth and is clamped by the internal clamping ring! The appropriate support sleeve must always be pressed into the plastic compressed air tube beforehand!
- KDT compressed air pipe 15 mm outer diameter
- Tightening torque threaded core brass: max. 15 Nm
- Mounting hole: 4 x 6 mm
- Compressed air outlet with quick-action coupling NW 7.2 with profile sealing ring made of PTFE for gap sealing
- Compressed air distributor VDK 35 complete with attachments (1 pc. compression fitting, 3 pc. quick-action coupling, 1 pc. condensate drain valve)
- Pay attention to frost endangered areas!
- Threaded connections are preferably intended for cylindrical threads (G)
- Condensate drain valve glued in with profile sealing ring made of PVC for gap sealing
- Screw in conical threads (R) with care and observe torque!
- Hole spacing: 70 x 48 mm (WxH)
- Medium compressed air, other operating temperatures and media on request!
- Nominal volume flow at 6 bar approx. 0.5 bar pressure difference
- Rear threaded connection Rp 1/2 "i can also be produced subsequently by drilling and thread cutting
- Quick release couplings only pre-assembled, after installation the compressed air pipe can be blown out!
- Dimension: 107(120)x126x87 mm
- Connection: vertical/top
- Max. operating pressure: 15 bar
- Operating temperature: -20°C to +50°C
- Flow rate: 1,466 l/min
- Diameter: 18 mm
- Color: gray/gold
- Coupling type: quick-connect coupling
- Length: 107(120) mm
- Material: plastic
- Product type: pipes
- Width across flats: 27 / 24 mm
- Connection type: clamp connection