The compressed air end distributor EVVM 22-1 is primarily used as end distributor in compressed air distribution. The compressed air end distributor EVVM 22-1 has a compression fitting in the inlet and can be installed directly on an existing compressed air pipeline. The compressed air flows into the EVVM 22-1 compressed air end distributor and can be taken out via the quick-action coupling for the compressed air applications. The external connections are sealed with a self-sealing screw plug. Depending on requirements, these can be removed and additional quick-release couplings installed. The EVVM 22-1 compressed air end distributor can thus be adapted very quickly to higher compressed air requirements. To protect installed tools and machines, the condensate produced can be drained manually from the EVVM 22-1 compressed air end distributor. This increases safety and prevents increased wear. For installations in clean room technology, or other individual requirements for compressed air distribution, the threading option at the rear can be used to create an additional compressed air inlet, or even compressed air outlet. The mounting is possible on machine and plant parts, or on walls and ceilings.
- The brass 22 mm compression fitting greatly facilitates installation with the appropriate plastic or aluminum piping from KDT. Please make sure that the compressed air pipe has been inserted at the correct insertion depth and is clamped by the internal clamping ring! The appropriate support sleeve must always be pressed into the plastic compressed air tube beforehand!
- KDT compressed air pipe 22 mm outer diameter
- Tightening torque threaded core brass: max. 15 Nm
- Mounting hole: 4 x 6 mm
- Compressed air intake with quick-release coupling NW 7.2 with profile sealing ring made of PTFE for gap sealing
- Compressed air inlet with compression fitting 22 mm glued in with sealing ring made of PVC for gap sealing
- Compressed air manifold VDK 31 complete with attachments (1 pc. compression fitting, 1 pc. quick coupling, 1 pc. condensate drain valve, 2 pcs. screw plug)
- Pay attention to frost endangered areas!
- Threaded connections are preferably intended for cylindrical threads (G)
- Screw in conical threads (R) with care and observe torque!
- Hole spacing: 70 x 48 mm (WxH)
- Medium compressed air, other operating temperatures and media on request!
- Nominal volume flow at 6 bar approx. 0.5 bar pressure difference
- Rear threaded connection Rp 1/2 "i can also be produced subsequently by drilling and thread cutting
- Quick-connect couplings only pre-assembled, after installation the compressed air pipe can be blown out!
- Dimension: 109(122)x87x86 mm
- Connection: vertical/top
- Max. operating pressure: 15 bar
- Operating temperature: -20°C to +50°C
- Flow rate: 2,617 l/min
- Diameter: 22 mm
- Color: gray/gold
- Coupling type: quick-connect coupling
- Length: 109(122) mm
- Material: plastic
- Product type: pipes
- Width across flats: 32 / 30 mm
- Connection type: clamp connection