The EVASK 18-1 compressed air end distributor is primarily used as an end distributor in compressed air distribution. The EVASK 18-1 compressed air end distributor has a screw-in plug connector in the inlet and can be installed directly on an existing compressed air pipeline. The compressed air flows into the EVASK 18-1 compressed air end distributor and can be withdrawn via the quick-release coupling for the compressed air applications. For clean room installations, or other individual compressed air distribution requirements, the threading option at the rear can be used to create another compressed air inlet, or outlet. In order to protect installed tools and machines, the condensate produced can be drained manually from the EVVSK 18-1 compressed air end distributor. This increases safety and prevents increased wear. Mounting is possible on machine and system parts, or on walls and ceilings.
- The 18 mm plastic plug-in connector greatly facilitates installation with the corresponding plastic or aluminum piping from KDT. Please make sure that the compressed air pipe has been inserted at the correct insertion depth and is clamped by the internal retaining claw!
- KDT compressed air tube 18 mm outer diameter
- Tightening torque threaded core brass: max. 15 Nm
- Mounting hole: 4 x 6 mm
- Operating pressure for connector/plastic: max. 10 bar at +23°C / max. 8 bar at +50°C
- Compressed air take-off with quick-action coupling NW 7.2 with PTFE profile sealing ring for gap sealing
- Compressed air manifold VDK 11 complete with attachments (1 pc. screw-in connector, 1 pc. quick-acting coupling, 1 pc. condensate drain valve)
- Observe areas subject to frost!
- Threaded connections are preferably intended for cylindrical threads (G)
- Condensate drain valve glued in with profile sealing ring made of PVC for gap sealing
- Screw in conical threads (R) with care and observe torque!
- Hole spacing: 70 x 48 mm (WxH)
- Medium compressed air, other operating temperatures and media on request!
- Nominal volume flow at 6 bar approx. 0.5 bar pressure difference
- Rear threaded connection Rp 1/2 "i can also be produced subsequently by drilling and thread cutting
- Quick-connect couplings only pre-assembled, after installation the compressed air pipe can be blown out!
- Dimension: 120 (133)x85x86 mm
- Connection: vertical/top
- Max. operating pressure: 10 bar
- Operating temperature: -20°C to +50°C
- Flow rate: 1,166 l/min
- Diameter: 18 mm
- Color: grey/black
- Type of coupling: quick-release coupling
- Length: 120 (133) mm
- Material: plastic
- Type of product: pipes
- Width across flats: 30 mm
- Type of connection: plug-in connection