The Robust MVASK 15-2 compressed air multi-distributor is primarily used as an end distributor in compressed air distribution and installed directly in the workplace area. The compressed air multidistributor Robust MVASK 15-2 has a shut-off ball valve G 1/2 "i with screw connection at the inlet, which can be aligned according to the requirements and installed individually on an existing compressed air pipeline. The compressed air then flows into the Robust MVASK 15-2 compressed air multi-distributor and can be withdrawn for the compressed air applications via the swivel-mounted quick-release couplings. A pressure gauge is installed in the middle outlet which indicates the existing pressure. The shut-off ball valve can be easily closed with the wing handle for the replacement of the quick-release couplings. Subsequent compressed air applications can be depressurized or easily regulated. In order to protect installed tools and machines, any condensate can be drained manually from the MVASK 15-2 compressed air multi-distributor using the condensate drain. This increases safety and prevents increased wear, and corrosion of tools. The Robust MVASK 15-2 compressed air multidistributor can be attached to machine and system parts as well as to walls.
- The threaded connection G 1/2 "i is prepared for connectors with 12 mm, 15 mm and 18 mm! - Volume flow data are approximate values and refer to the possible transition connectors and compressed air piping!
- Shut-off ball valve manually positionable with full bore and condensate drain valve glued in
- Compressed air manifold EVM 5 complete with attachments (1 pc. shut-off ball valve, 2 pcs. quick-connect coupling, 1 pc. Pressure gauge, 1 pc. Condensate drain valve)
- Observe frost endangered areas!
- Condensate drain valve for drainage and venting glued in with profile sealing ring made of PVC for gap sealing
- Hole spacing: 60.0 x 42.0 mm (WxH)
- Medium compressed air, other operating temperatures and media on request!
- Nominal volume flow at 6 bar approx. 0.5 bar pressure difference
- Wall mounting possible with 4 screws
- Dimension: 173x104x140 mm
- Connection: vertical/top
- Max. operating pressure: 15 bar
- Operating temperature: -20°C to +65°C
- Flow rate: 1,466 l/min
- Color: gold
- Thread inside: G 1/2"
- Coupling type: Quick coupling
- Length: 173 mm
- Material: Brass
- Nominal diameter: DN 15
- Product type: Pipes
- Width across flats: 26 mm
- Connection type: Screw connection