The VDK 1 compressed air distributor is primarily used in general compressed air distribution, and enables a wide range of installation variants. The threaded connections are made of plastic and must therefore be sealed carefully and without damage using a suitable sealant. Flat gaskets are included with the VDK 1 compressed air distributor for sealing quick couplings. The VDK 1 compressed air distributor is attached to the compressed air pipe, to walls and ceilings, or to machine and system parts.
- Also suitable for electrical duct installation, for example in type Tehalit or type Rehau
- Connections made of plastic: 5 x G 1/2 "i
- Tightening torque thread plastic: 4 Nm
- Mounting hole: 4 x 4.6 mm
- Operating pressure without equipment
- Pay attention to areas at risk of frost!
- Hole spacing: 35.2 x 35.2 mm (WxH)
- Medium compressed air, other operating temperatures and media on request!
- Dimension: 55x55x58 mm
- Operating pressure max.: 12.5 bar
- Operating temperature: -20°C to +50°C
- Color: Black
- Thread inside: G 1/2"
- length: 55 mm
- material: plastic
- connection type: screw connection