The VDK 238-S compressed air distributor has been developed for the compressed air distribution of smaller quantities of compressed air in private applications, smaller workshops and businesses, but also for industrial applications where space is limited, and for built-in installations. The VDK 238-S compressed air distributor is primarily used as a straight-through distributor in general compressed air distribution, and allows a wide range of installation variants. Several VDK 238-S compressed air distributors can also be combined to form a compressed air distribution manifold. The external threaded connections are made of plastic, and therefore must be sealed carefully and without damage using suitable sealants. For installations in clean room technology, or for other individual requirements for compressed air distribution, the threaded connection at the rear can be used to create an additional compressed air inlet or outlet. The mounting is possible on machine and plant parts, or on walls and ceilings. The compressed air distributor VDK 238-S is a very cost-effective variant without brass thread inserts and a very good price-performance ratio.
- Connections outlet front: 2 x G 3/8 "i
- Connections inlet: 1 x G 1/2 "i
- Tightening torque thread plastic: 4 Nm
- Also for electrical duct installation, for example Tehalit or Rehau
- Mounting hole: 4 x 4.6 mm
- Operating pressure without equipment
- Observe areas at risk of frost
- Thread sealing ring for quick coupling G 3/8 "a enclosed
- Seal plastic thread with suitable sealant!
- Hole spacing: 46 x 36.5 mm (WxH)
- Medium compressed air, other operating temperatures and media on request
- Rear threaded connection Rp 1/2" can be made subsequently by drilling and tapping
- Dimension: 60x43x50 mm
- Max. operating pressure: 13 bar
- Operating temperature: -20°C to +50°C
- Color: Black
- Internal thread: G 3/8"
- Length: 50 mm
- Material: Plastic
- Product type: Accessories
- Connection type: Screw connection