The VDK 35-G compressed air manifold is primarily used as an inlet manifold or as a through manifold in compressed air distribution and enables a wide range of installation variants. The threaded connection in the inlet at the top, is made of plastic. The threaded connections in the outlet at the front, have a threaded core made of brass and are thus protected against damage due to frequent screwing in and out. The connections are sealed with suitable sealants. For clean room installations, or other individual compressed air distribution requirements, the threaded connection at the rear can be used to create an additional compressed air inlet, or outlet. The mounting is possible on machine and plant parts and on walls and ceilings.
The rear compressed air connection is created at the factory by drilling out and cutting the thread. It is advantageous to use a connection fitting that seals the plastic thread radially with an inserted sealing ring, and thus also optimally without a thread sealant.
- Part no.: 360036 G 1/2 "a x G 1/2 "i - Part no.: 360037 G 1/2 "a x G 1/2 "a - Part no.: 360038 G 1/2 "a x G 3/4 "a
- Connections outlet front: 3 x G 1/2 "i
- Connections inlet - passage: 2 x G 1/2 "i
- Tightening torque thread plastic: 4 Nm
- Tightening torque thread brass: 15 Nm
- Mounting hole: 4 x 6 mm
- Operating pressure static without equipment
- Note frost endangered areas!
- Threaded brass inserts in the front outlet
- Threaded inserts twist-proof
- Plastic thread in the inlet
- Hole spacing: 70 x 45 mm (WxH)
- Medium compressed air, other operating temperatures and media on request!
- Production material and release agent are silicone-free
- RoHS compliant
- Rear threaded connection Rp 1/2 "i can also be produced subsequently by drilling and thread cutting
- Dimension: 60x85x50 mm
- Max. operating pressure: 15 bar
- Operating temperature: -20°C to +50°C
- Color: Gray
- Internal thread: G 1/2"
- length: 60 mm
- material: plastic
- connection type: screw connection