The VDK 438 compressed air distributor was developed for the compressed air distribution of smaller quantities of compressed air in private applications, smaller workshops and businesses, but also for industrial applications where space is limited and for built-in installations. The VDK 438 compressed air distributor is primarily used as a straight-through distributor in general compressed air distribution and allows a wide range of installation variants. Several VDK 438 compressed air distributors can also be combined to form a compressed air distribution manifold. The external threaded connections are made of plastic, and therefore must be sealed carefully and without damage using suitable sealants. For installations in clean room technology, or other individual requirements for compressed air distribution, a rear threaded connection and an additional compressed air inlet or also compressed air outlet can be produced. Mounting is possible on machine and plant parts, or on walls and ceilings. The compressed air distributor VDK 438 is a very cost-effective variant without brass thread inserts and a very good price-performance ratio.
- Connections outlet front: 2 x G 3/8 "i
- Connections inlet passage: 2 x G 1/2 "i
- Tightening torque thread plastic: 4 Nm
- Also for electrical duct installation, for example, Tehalit or Rehau
- Mounting hole: 4 x 4.6 mm
- Operating pressure without equipment
- Note frost hazard areas!
- Thread sealing ring for quick coupling G 3/8 "a enclosed
- Seal plastic thread with suitable sealant!
- Hole spacing: 46 x 36.5 mm (WxH)
- Medium compressed air, other operating temperatures and media on request!
- RoHS compliant
- Rear threaded connection Rp 1/2 "i can also be made subsequently by drilling and thread cutting.
- Dimension: 50x63x43 mm
- Operating pressure max.: 15 bar
- Operating temperature: -20°C to +50°C
- Color: Grey
- Thread inside: G 3/8"
- Length: 50 mm
- Material: Plastic
- Product type: Accessories
- Connection type: Screw connection