The LAM 28 air shut-off valve is primarily used as an air shut-off in compressed air distribution. It is always installed where the compressed air pipeline must be depressurized during operation and in certain areas. Or where simple flow control is required.
- The 28 mm brass compression fitting greatly simplifies installation with the appropriate plastic or aluminum piping from KDT. Please make sure that the compressed air pipe is inserted at the correct insertion depth, that the clamping ring is present and that the correct support sleeve has been inserted for plastic pipes!
- KDT compressed air pipe 28 mm outer diameter
- Shut-off ball valve complete with compression fittings sealed ready for operation
- Pay attention to areas at risk of frost!
- Clamping ring screw connection glued in with seal made of PVC for gap sealing
- Medium compressed air, other operating temperatures and media on request!
- Nominal volume flow at 6 bar approx. 0.5 bar pressure difference
- Dimension: 195x85x46 mm
- Connection: axial
- Max. operating pressure: 15 bar
- Operating temperature: -20°C to +50°C
- Flow rate: 2,617 l/min
- Diameter: 28 mm
- Color: silver/gold
- Length: 195 mm
- Material: brass
- Product type: Tubes
- Width across flats: 39 mm
- Type of connection: Clamp connection