The LASK 12 air shut-off valve is primarily used as an air shut-off in compressed air distribution. It is always installed where the compressed air pipeline must be depressurized during operation and in certain areas. Or where simple flow control is required.
KDT compressed air pipe 12 mm outer diameter
- Operating pressure: max. +10 bar at +23°C / max. 8 bar at +50°C
- Sealing ring inside made of NBR(P)
- Observe areas subject to frost!
- Retaining claw made of stainless steel
- Medium compressed air, other operating temperatures and media on request!
- Connector complete with socket ball valve
- Centering ring made of plastic
- Dimension: 145x31.5x61x47.5 mm
- Connection: axial
- Max. operating pressure: 10 bar
- Operating temperature: -20°C to +50°C
- Flow rate: 400 l/min
- Diameter: 12 mm
- Color: silver/black
- Length: 145 mm
- Material: plastic
- Product type: Tubes
- Width across flats: 26 mm
- Connection type: plug-in connection