The air shut-off valve LASK 15 is primarily used as an air shut-off in compressed air distribution. It is always installed where the compressed air pipeline must be depressurized during operation and in certain areas, or where only simple flow control is required.
- The 15 mm plastic push-in connector greatly simplifies installation with the appropriate plastic or aluminum piping from KDT. Please make sure that the compressed air pipe has been inserted at the correct insertion depth and is clamped by the internal retaining claw!
- KDT compressed air pipe 15 mm outer diameter
- Shut-off ball valve completely sealed with plug connectors ready for operation
- Operating pressure: max. 10 bar at +23°C / max. 8 bar at +50°C
- Sealing ring inside made of NBR(P)
- Pay attention to frost endangered areas!
- Retaining claw made of stainless steel
- Medium compressed air, other operating temperatures and media on request!
- Centering ring made of plastic
- Dimension: 146(118)x31.5x63 mm
- Connection: axial
- Operating pressure max.: 10 bar
- Operating temperature: -20°C to +50°C
- Flow rate: 800 l/min
- Diameter: 15 mm
- Diameter inside: 15 mm
- Color: silver/black
- Length: 146(118) mm
- Material: plastic
- Product type: tubes
- Width across flats: 30 mm
- Connection type: plug-in connection