The air shut-off valve LASK 28 is primarily used as an air shut-off in compressed air distribution. It is always installed where the compressed air pipeline must be depressurized during operation and in certain areas, or where only simple flow control is required.
- The 28 mm plastic push-in connector greatly simplifies installation with the appropriate plastic or aluminum piping from KDT. Please make sure that the compressed air pipe has been inserted at the correct insertion depth and is clamped by the internal retaining claw!
- KDT compressed air pipe 28 mm outer diameter
- Dimension: approx. 160 x 147.5 x 39.5 x 71 x 51 mm (LgxLxTxHxH1)
- Shut-off ball valve completely sealed with plug connectors ready for operation
- Operating pressure: max. 10 bar at +23°C / max. 8 bar at +50°C
- Sealing ring inside made of NBR(P)
- Pay attention to areas subject to frost!
- Retaining claw made of stainless steel
- Medium compressed air, other operating temperatures and media on request!
- Centering ring made of plastic
- Dimension: mm
- Connection: axial
- Max. operating pressure: 10 bar
- Operating temperature: -20°C to +50°C
- Flow rate: 2,617 l/min
- Diameter: 28 mm
- Color: silver/black
- Length: mm
- Material: plastic
- Product type: Tubes
- Width across flats: mm
- Connection type: plug-in connection