The air shut-off valve LASM 22 is primarily used as an air shut-off in compressed air distribution. It is always installed where the compressed air pipeline must be depressurized during operation and in certain areas. Or where simple flow control is required.
- The 22 mm brass screw-in connector greatly simplifies installation with the appropriate plastic or aluminum piping from KDT. Please make sure that the compressed air pipe is inserted at the correct insertion depth and clamped by the internal retaining claw!
- KDT compressed air pipe 22 mm outer diameter
- Shut-off ball valve complete with screw-in connectors sealed ready for operation
- Screw-in connector 22 mm glued in with seal made of PVC for gap sealing
- Observe areas at risk of frost!
- Medium compressed air, other operating temperatures and media on request!
- Nominal volume flow at approx. 7 bar
- Dimension: 171(168)x71x39.5 mm
- Connection: axial
- Max. operating pressure: 15 bar
- Operating temperature: -20°C to +50°C
- Flow rate: 2.617 l/min
- Diameter: 22 mm
- Diameter inside: 22 mm
- Color: silver/gold
- Length: 171(168) mm
- Material: brass
- Product type: Tubes
- Width across flats: 32 mm / 32 mm
- Connection type: plug-in connection