The compressed air shut-off valve LMM 18 is primarily used as a shut-off in compressed air distribution. It is always installed where the compressed air pipeline must be depressurized during operation and in certain areas. Or where simple flow control is required.
The 18 mm brass compression fitting greatly facilitates installation with the appropriate plastic or aluminum piping from KDT. Please make sure that the compressed air pipe is inserted at the correct insertion depth, that the clamping ring is present and that the correct support sleeve has been inserted for plastic pipes!
- Glued-in shut-off ball valve with PVC sealing ring for gap sealing
- Compressed air inlet and outlet with 18 mm compression fitting
- Observe areas subject to frost!
- Medium compressed air, other operating temperatures and media on request!
- Nominal volume flow at 6 bar approx. 0.5 bar pressure difference
- Dimension: 113x29x45x29.5 mm
- Connection: axial
- Max. operating pressure: 15 bar
- Operating temperature: -20°C to +50°C
- Flow rate: 1,200 l/min
- Diameter: 18 mm
- Color: silver/gold
- Type of coupling: quick-action coupling
- Length: 113 mm
- Material: brass
- Product type: Tubes
- Width across flats: 27 mm
- Type of connection: clamp connection