The LMSK 18 air shut-off valve is primarily used as a shut-off in compressed air distribution. It is always installed where the compressed air pipeline must be depressurized during operation and in certain areas. Or where simple flow control is required.
The 18 mm plastic plug-in connector greatly facilitates installation with the appropriate plastic or aluminum piping from KDT. Please make sure that the compressed air pipe has been inserted at the correct insertion depth and is clamped by the internal retaining claw!
- Glued-in shut-off ball valve with PVC seal for gap sealing - Pre-assembled ready for operation!
- Operating pressure for connector/plastic: max. 10 bar at +23°C / max. 8 bar at +50°C
- Sealing rings made of PVC
- Compressed air inlet and outlet with connector plastic 18 mm
- Observe frost endangered areas!
- Medium compressed air, other operating temperatures and media on request!
- Nominal volume flow at 6 bar approx. 0.5 bar pressure difference
- Dimension: 134x34x47x30 mm
- Connection: axial
- Max. operating pressure: 10 bar
- Operating temperature: -20°C to +50°C
- Flow rate: 1,200 l/min
- Diameter: 18 mm
- Diameter inside: 18 mm
- Color: silver/black
- Length: 134 mm
- Material: plastic
- Width across flats: 40 mm
- Connection type: plug-in connection