The plastic screw plug R 1/2" with collar and sealing ring is advantageous for use where internal threads in flat surfaces have to be closed quickly, safely and reliably, but also opened again.
The screw plug R 1/2" has an inserted sealing ring and can therefore be screwed without an additional thread sealant.
- Static operating pressure
- Observe areas subject to frost!
- Sealing ring made of NBR(P)
- Observe frost endangered areas!
- Plastic thread - Color: black (RAL 9005)
- Medium: compressed air, other operating temperatures and media on request! - Screwable with open-end wrench or suitable screwdriver
- Dimension: 24x25 mm
- Connection: axial
- Max. operating pressure: 12.5 bar
- Operating temperature: -20°C to +50°C
- Color: black
- External thread: R 1/2"
- Length: 24 mm
- Material: plastic
- Product type: Accessories
- Width across flats: 15 mm
- Type of connection: Screw connection