The IT 40 inner part set is the spare part package for the Itap type clamping ring connectors with 40 mm inner diameter and consists of a sealing ring, the intermediate ring and the clamping ring. Whenever an existing clamping ring connection needs to be opened, or even a slight leakage is detectable, the IT 40 inner part set should be used during assembly.
When assembling, the correct sequence of spare parts must be observed! From the inside out of the clamping ring connector, first the sealing ring, then the intermediate ring and finally the clamping ring must be inserted into the clamping ring connector before the union nut can be slightly tightened again.
Scope of delivery:
- 1 piece sealing ring Art.-No.: 5.940.21 - 1 piece intermediate ring Art.-No.: 4.629.12 - 1 piece clamping ring Art.-No.: 4.629.12 - 1 piece clamping ring Art.No.: 4.629.02
- Observe frost endangered areas! - Material stainless steel, plastic (NBR) - Medium compressed air, other operating temperatures and media on request!
- Operating pressure max.: 15 bar
- Operating temperature: -20°C to +85°C
- Diameter: 40 mm
- Diameter inside: 40 mm
- Product type: Tubes
- Connection type: clamp connection